We are looking for a Head of International to lead and direct international income generation and revenue growth in Europe & Latin America, by devising strategies and proactively developing, managing and maintaining relationships with overseas societies and other stakeholders.
The role will be responsible for setting the European & Latin America budgets and ensuring their delivery whilst driving forward the International Growth Strategy.
The role-holder will maximise our service offering and the profitability of the society network by communicating and negotiating change and working with our partners to exploit opportunities for greater efficiency and revenue generation and, by setting the priority agenda and terms for negotiation with societies and other stakeholders regarding new existing representation agreements.
The Head of Europe & Latin America will also represent PRS for Music in revenue generating, relationship building visits to partners (societies, publishers, users, regulators); attending international forums to promote the PRS for Music agenda, including offering financial and technical expertise and support to the society network
At present, we are reviewing our organisational structure. As a result, there may be some changes to territorial and scope responsibilities. None for these changes place the role at risk of redundancy.
The successful candidate will have the following;
- Experience working in a senior position within a large organisation with sophisticated business processes in an international business to business environment.
- Demonstrated experience of building strong partner relationships with a proven ability to manage, retain and develop a customer base to sustain year on year growth targets.
- An understanding of legislation and rules governing the management of performing rights in the music business, society distribution rules and wider industry developments.
- Experience of international business environments and the necessary cultural adaptability to manoeuvre successfully within these.
- Successfully managing, retaining and developing a team through effective strategic direction and leadership.
- Demonstrable evidence of liaising and influencing at all levels with customer organisations and internally at Board level.
- Strong commercial acumen with a good understanding of aligned business models to drive strategy development, business planning, revenue forecasting and cost management.
- Experience of leading an international revenue generating function.
- Strong academic background educated to degree level.
- Excellent communicator with fluency in one of more foreign languages (French, Spanish).
Interviews are expected to be held on the 9th and 10th of April.