# of Openings: 1
Music wouldn’t exist without the work of songwriters, composers and publishers. We’re here to represent them and ensure that they are rewarded for their creations. Over a century in the making, we are a global leader in the industry and always take centre stage.
We are looking for an Events Executive to join our Marketing & Communications department. The Events Executive will own and deliver the events and sponsorship activations for PRS for Music.
As our Events Executive, all of your day to day duties fall under Planning, Budget and Logistics. This will include….
- Ensuring all Events and Sponsorships have a clear objective and key message that fulfil our KPI’s.
- Negotiating appropriate sponsorship packages ensuring excellent value to PRS for Music and support the creation and agreement of contracts in line with company policy.
- Working with the Senior Marketing and Events Manager to manage the Events and Sponsorship budget and responsible for the processing of invoices and supply documentation to ensure payments are made on time and in line with contractual obligations.
- Managing the logistics of Events and Sponsorships including, venue sourcing, invitations, guest lists, branding, internal briefings, production of event related materials.
- Building strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders including working alongside senior leadership team and PRS
- Council members as well as building strong relationships with venues and suppliers to ensure the best value to PRS for Music
- Managing PRS for Music’s Annaul General Meeting logistics executing the plan to deliver the event on time and to budget. Work alongside ELT, CoSec and Member Communications to develop and agree all logistical requirements including execution
For a full list of duties, please contact the recruitment team and request a copy of the job description.
The starting salary for this position is £26,000 per annum, this will be negotiated depending on experience.
At PRS for Music, we want you to bring the best version of yourself to work every day and we celebrate individuality. Along with being whoever you want to be, in an ideal world you will also have…
- Previous experience in an event and sponsorship role
- Experience in AGMs, event panels, corporate receptions and the management of live music events
- Technically proficient in presentation software
- Experience of working with Monday.com
We know that the world isn’t always ideal, so please don’t rule yourself out if you have other qualities to bring to the party.
What’s in it for you?
Joining the band here at PRS for Music is so much more than just a day job! Below are just a few notes that set us apart from the crowd.
- We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
- We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
- We are consciously inclusive
- We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
- Work from anywhere in the world, for up to 2 months of the year
- A whole range of other benefits, including retail discounts, gym discounts and tickets to gigs.
Our interview process for this role is simple and as follows:
- First stage interview virtually.
- Second stage interview in person at our London Bridge Hub.
We offer a hybrid working model, allowing employees to work from home for 3 days per week. However, when you see the view from our London Bridge Hub overlooking the River Thames, we are sure you will want to join us in our fun, collaborative working space!
If this role pulls your strings, please apply now!