Proper Music Distribution is a leading independent music distribution company, specializing in physical and digital distribution, marketing, and promotion services. We work closely with a diverse range of music labels, artists, and content creators, ensuring their music reaches global audiences across various platforms. With a strong commitment to excellence and innovation, Proper Music Distribution has established itself as a trusted partner in the music industry.
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative to develop and maintain strong working relationships with retailers across the Republic of Ireland. Applying a broad product knowledge combined with clear commercial understanding to generate sales and new business.
Sales Representatives are key to generating regular income for the business while also being instrumental to our ongoing strategy. A key element of this role is to develop a clear understanding of market differences between ROI and UK and being able to adapt to working flexibly between territories.
Role and Responsibilities
- Deal with queries from customers and provide up to date information on order status
- Service a designated group of accounts with all relevant sales information
- Sell-in new releases, campaigns and relevant distributed and wholesale catalogue
- Supervise stock orders and merge orders in most cost effective way for warehouse
- Deal with queries from supply partners and help with pricing and order set up
- Visit accounts when required
- Review account performances with Head of Sales and develop sales plans and strategies
- Analyse shipping and sales data to review sales performance
- Accountable for achieving individual and company goals.
- Provide feedback to Label Managers
- Liaise with warehouse over shipping to Ireland
- Review market and internal bestseller information and communicate to designated accounts
- Liaise with customers to ensure consistent range management
- Ensure customer payment arrangements are adhered to in conjunction with the Finance team
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Broad product knowledge and awareness (and passionate about the music business)
- Ideally an understanding of the Irish market
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Desire to continually learn and develop skills to keep up with a continually changing landscape
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage fluctuating workloads, particularly in busy periods
- Skills to communicate and instruct people of various levels of understanding and experience
- Ability to work both creatively and practically; a positive and confident individual would thrive in this role.
The Email application is: ref SR ROI Recruitment@ProperMusicGroup.Com
Closing date, September 1st 2023.