Proper Music Group is looking for a music publicist to work both in-house label releases and those of its distributed labels, based in Surrey Quays, London.
Working across all forms of media, the ideal candidate will have previous experience as a music publicist (or similar role), established relationships with key media and excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and implementing strategic promotional campaigns alongside our label and project managers
- Securing media placements across a wide range of platforms
- Writing press releases and biographies
- Managing interview schedules and organising press events and where applicable, accompanying the artist at those events
- Liaising and co-ordinating with artists, artist managers and booking agents
- Tracking coverage and generating reports
- Attending concerts on a regular basis
- Maintaining an up-to-date, comprehensive database of press and radio contacts
Candidates should have a good knowledge of folk, americana and country music.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com addressed to Louis Mills, HR Manager.