Proper Music Distribution is the largest independently owned and operated distributor of music in the UK. The company delivers all music formats to the widest possible market in the UK and internationally. It provides a broad range of essential functions for record labels and artists including sales, distribution, storage and “label services”, which it performs to a renowned high standard.
We are now seeking a Financial Controller to act as the focal point for the management accounting function.
A summary of some of the duties this position entails:
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts
- Cashflow forecasting
- Management of monthly label reporting
- Reviewing quarterly royalty reports
- Manage year end procedures
- Liaise with external auditors
- Credit Control
- Support and backup for accounts team (6 employees)
- Review and sign off payment runs
- System administrator for Sage software
Ideally our successful candidate would have experience working in physical distribution and managing a team of employees with either an ACA or CIMA qualification. Good IT and Excel skills are essential and knowledge of Sage 200 would also be an advantage.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Louis Mills, HR Manager.