Leading London-based management company Prolifica Management is looking for a Product Manager.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of devising and delivering creative marketing campaigns.
The candidate should have a strong general knowledge of the music industry, the digital landscape and how this is impacting on all areas of marketing.
In addition, an ability to think outside of the box in being able to deliver unique, bespoke marketing campaigns for artists is required for the role.
The role includes being responsible for the creation of all campaign content, and applicants should have experience and confidence in commissioning high quality videos, digital content and marketing assets.
Attention to detail and impeccable communication skills are essential.
- Devising and implementing quality and highly creative marketing campaigns
- Liaising with our distributor to formulate a clear digital strategy, driving retail sales including retail sales initiatives
- Responsible for all content origination and commissioning and delivery of all video, audio and digital content, as well as marketing assets, to meet deadlines and relevant specs to ensure global coordination.
- Responsible for overseeing the digital marketing and social roll out across a campaign and co-ordinating and communicating the plan internationally with our partners.
- Responsible for origination and over looking the campaign timeline and making sure all content is delivered within designated deadlines.
- Daily communication both with our domestic and international partners as well as the broader promo teams to provide a seamless line of communication.
- Projecting and managing campaign budgets effectively.
- Weekly updates to the team to ensure clear global communication on releases.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years music industry experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to put ideas into practice.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- A pro-active and enthusiastic approach.
- Experience in digital marketing including retargeting and assigning spend across all platforms.
- Wide network of creative resources and contacts
Very competitive salary aligned with experience.