Prolifica, a leading London based management company, are seeking an experienced, highly organised and motivated day-to-day manager.
Candidates must have a minimum of two year’s proven artist management or label experience.
- Providing support to artist manager’s for global release campaigns, promotion and touring.
- Co-ordinating day-to-day activities for artists, itinerary creation, booking travel and meetings.
- Assisting in all areas of the creative process.
- Assist in planning and implementation of global marketing campaigns.
- Co-ordination and scheduling of domestic and international promotion.
- Support of the international touring business, logistics, visas, creating and overseeing budgets.
- International diary management across multiple time zones and complex promotional schedules.
- Acting as a key point of contact for communication to all third parties including record label, music publisher, agent, lawyers, PR, accountants, touring and merchandise.
- Daily communication and information flow with artist.
- Co-ordinating and maintaining the artist’s social media and websites.
- A can do attitude, impeccable communication and time management skills.
- Excellent IT, digital/social media skills, web management, office software, understanding of d2c and e-commerce.
- Great organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and thrive under pressure.
- Experience of assisting and co-coordinating campaigns.
- Strong attention to detail.
Salary competitive – Depending on experience