Prolifica, a leading London based management company, are seeking an experienced, highly organised and motivated Management Assistant.
Only candidates with at least two years’ management or record company experience will be considered for this role.
- Providing support to artist manager’s for global release campaigns, promotion and touring.
- Co-ordinating day-to-day activities for artists, itinerary creation, booking travel and meetings.
- Assisting in all areas of the creative process.
- Assist in planning and implementation of global marketing campaigns.
- Co-ordination and scheduling of domestic and international promotion.
- Support of the international touring business, logistics, visas, creating and overseeing budgets.
- International diary management across multiple time zones and complex promotional schedules.
- Acting as a key point of contact for communication to all third parties including record label, music publisher, agent, lawyers, PR, accountants, touring and merchandise.
- Daily communication and information flow with artist.
- Co-ordinating and maintaining the artists social media and websites.
- A minimum of two years’ proven artist management or label experience.
- A can do attitude, impeccable communication and time management skills.
- Excellent IT, digital/social media skills, web management, office software, understanding of d2c and e-commerce.
- Great organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and thrive under pressure.
- Experience of assisting and co-coordinating campaigns.
- Strong attention to detail.
Salary competitive – Depending on experience