Prolifica Management, a leading music management company based in London is looking for an Artist Manager to join our expanding team.
Unbridled enthusiasm, dedication and a passion to work in music management will go a long way alongside an ability to communicate detailed information clearly.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of artists, supporting the lead artist managers:
- Assisting with planning and implementation of global release campaigns, including: promo and social media plans, press, marketing, international touring
- Devising and implementing quality and highly creative marketing campaigns.
- Acting as key management representative for artists on location, promotional activities, photo shoots, events
- Assisting in all areas of creative; managing all creative and production aspects of photo and video shoots; working with artists and realising initial concepts, creating briefs, budgetary responsibility, sourcing & booking suitable photographers, illustrators, designers, directors
- Managing social media sites, implementing digital marketing strategies alongside artists
- International diary management across multiple time zones including: writing sessions, promotional schedules, travel bookings, visas, accommodation and itinerary creation
- Overseeing day to day activities and logistics
- Co-ordination of promotion and accompanying artist to all promotional activities
- Ensuring PRS, PPL, publishing and neighbouring rights information is accurately registered
- Projecting and managing campaign budgets effectively.
- Working with Tour Managers to deliver live budgets for approval and placing insurance for tours
- Working with creative team and merchandisers to arrange merchandising solutions for live activity
- Session booking and management
- Creating and overseeing budgets and general accounting
- Enthusiasm and outstanding attention to detail and ability to put ideas into practice.
- Ability to work on own initiative and thrive under pressure.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to balance multiple priorities alongside a pro-active and enthusiastic approach.
- A strong general knowledge of the music industry, the digital landscape and how this is impacting on all areas of marketing.
- Experience in digital marketing including retargeting and assigning spend across all platforms.
- Wide network of creative resources and contacts
- A resilient and highly organised individual who is able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- A can do attitude, impeccable communication and time management skills.
- Excellent IT, digital/social media skills, web management, office software, understanding of d2c and e-commerce.
- Experience of assisting and co-coordinating campaigns.
Salary competitive – Depending on experience