Handle Recruitment are offering a unique opportunity for a talented Marketing Manager to join this progressive music company.
A new role, designed to bolster the creative and strategic marketing activity at the heart of each release, and across a large and varied roster, you will lead on innovative integrated campaigns for some of the biggest names in music.
Day to day elements will involve:
- Coordinating and delivering advertising: TV, print, digital marketing, digital sales, retail packs, print campaigns and social media activity
- Working closely with artist management, PR companies, pluggers and other media agencies you will be part of a tailored, integrated release team delivering assets across all media/ marketing channels.
- Oversee the design, build, running and launch of various company and artist websites/ microsites and social channels
- Working collaboratively with the in-house Label Managers and Marketing Assistant you will Prepare and upload content
- Analysis and feedback – you will share findings from international release campaigns and you will monitor SEO/SEM activity
- Collating social engagement figures to inform new campaigns
- Building marketing plans and presenting budgets for approvals
- Managing and monitoring international tour dates and communicating accordingly
- Managing and monitoring artist promotional activities
Successful candidate will BE/Have:
- Be genuinely passionate about music marketing, with proven success in a marketing management or product management role with a marketing bias
- Strong digital marketing and social strategy experience and credentials
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Creative approach to marketing asset management
A driven and diverse company culture, it’s an exciting time to join this business and be working alongside this talented team of label managers.
Please apply via [email protected].