A producer and music industry executive is seeking an Assistant based in Los Angeles.
This is a unique role for a personal assistant who is comfortable in a fast-paced unconventional environment.
The ideal candidate is creative, smart, energetic, has outstanding problem-solving skills, and is focused on finding solutions.
In short, the right candidate for this position is resourceful and independent; he or she enjoys good judgment, common sense, and emotional intelligence.
The personal assistant should feel qualified and competent enough to take an unclear assignment and, within certain boundaries, figure out how to make it work.
Daily management of schedules
- Taking phone calls
- Taking Notes
- Checking Email
- General office/studio upkeep
- Arranging travel plans
- Light errands
- Other Miscellaneous Tasks
- Coordinating with remote team
- Organizational Skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- Must show up on time and be able to plan for traffic
To be discussed based on the candidate.