Pro Music Rights is seeking 25-50 Legal & Licensing Account Representatives
Pro Music Rights is looking for a Licensing Account Representative(s) (Inside Legal) to join our team.
The Licensing Account Representative is responsible for selling license agreements to business owners that use Pro Music Rights represented music.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable selling on the phone and via email, and be successful and motivated to meet established goals.
What You Will Be Doing
- Contacting many business owners daily (via telephone, email, as well as mailing license notices ) to ensure proper licensing agreements are in place.
- Educating business owners on how songwriters are compensated for the use of their music and their responsibilities under US Copyright Law.
- Working in a fast-paced team environment with established goals and objectives.
- Answering incoming questions regarding Pro Music Rights services in a timely and professional manner.
- Researching new businesses that may require license agreements.
What Makes You Qualified:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening skills and understanding customer needs and requirements.
- An ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude during contact with potential licensees.
- Self-Motivated, dependable, and able to stay productive and focused with minimal supervision.
- An ability to successfully negotiate and motivated to meet established goals.
- Effective time management skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- An understanding of Copyright Law is required.
- Legal Experience or Law School Graduates are a plus.