As a leading licensing business at the heart of the UK’s music industry, PPL ensures those who invest their time, talent and money to make recorded music are compensated and recognised when their music is used by businesses or broadcast on TV, radio or online.
Based in Soho our committed, passionate and dynamic culture will embrace your career with PPL as you help support our business as we deliver to our customers.
What you’ll be doing…
The role of Repertoire Data Analysis Manager is a fixed term contract position and supports PPL’s Repertoire team through high quality reporting and analysis of repertoire and music usage data to the business, working with licensees to improve the quality of their music reporting and the resulting accuracy of PPL’s distributions to its members, and involvement in project work to develop new repertoire and music reporting processing and reporting system.
What you’ll need…
- Knowledge and understanding of the broadcast/media and music industries
- Experience or an active interest in data visualisation techniques
- A proven record of achievement in a data analysis and reporting context, including the development and production of regular and ad hoc reports.
- Experience of working in a complex, high volume, data analysis and reporting environment.
- Experience of devising and delivering outputs to meet business need (e.g. research briefs, regular reporting, requirement analyses, key performance indicators).
- Experience of line management and/or supervisory responsibility for junior team members in a work context relevant to this role.
- Advanced Excel and report writing skills are key requirements for the role.
- Proficient user of database systems (e.g. SQL), able to design queries.
- Adept in thorough analysis of problems to get to their root causes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we have to offer…
Apart from the competitive salary, generous pension scheme, holiday allowance, monthly social events and free fruit we offer a fun and highly spirited working environment with great people. When you come on board at PPL, you can expect to be rewarded for your hard work in many ways, not just financially. Employees are entitled to wide range of benefits, which support their lifestyles and needs.
If you feel you have the right skills and are up for the challenge, then we would love you to apply now. Please email CVs to email@example.com
Equality and Diversity at PPL
PPL is committed to equal opportunities and inclusivity, therefore we welcome and encourage applicants from all sections of the community.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications received for every role at PPL we are only able to contact candidates we’d like to progress to interview stage.
Here at PPL we are proud to operate in a genuine, open and straightforward way while continuing to maximise all opportunities as they arise striving to represent PPL’s members. Our job is to protect our members’ rights, and make sure their talent and investment is rewarded fairly. We take an entrepreneurial approach, working together to create new ways to deliver better service and solve business challenges. Collaboration creates great things; everyone’s talent deserves recognition and each of our members is important to us. We are the professional face for our clients. We serve with a smile and go the extra mile when representing them. We share a passion for music – that’s why we do what we do.