As an International Territories Manager here at PPL you’ll be responsible for maximising worldwide revenue collections for a portfolio of high to low value revenue budgets, whilst directly managing the key relationships with the highest value countries and seeking opportunities to increase and drive revenue for PPL members. The person in this role is responsible for managing a small team, ensuring effective planning of operational activity, resource prioritsation and working with key stakeholders across the business to deliver against objectives and achieve revenue targets.
PPL’s International Team manages relationships with collective management organisations (CMOs) around the globe. They are responsible for instructing and acting upon the agreements PPL holds globally to collect revenue for our members when their music is used internationally.
PPL continue to follow the government guidance regarding COVID-19 with the priority of keeping of employees safe and well. Our Soho based office is now open and has been made COVID-19 secure with strict measures in place, however many of PPL employees are currently working remotely and we have no imminent plans for this to change. We will adopt a remote recruitment and on boarding process for this role and expect it to be based remotely until government guidance changes, at which point office working will be required. This can be discussed on a case by case basis.
- Experienced in delivering revenue budgets in a target driven environment
- Experience of creating, monitoring and evaluating complex work schedules
- Experienced in managing and developing a team
- Experience of managing relationships and account management
- The ability to manage varied and complex operational teams/tasks/projects, resolving conflicting priorities and resource constraints
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting practices
- The ability to work with complex data sets and applicable business logic to make informed revenue budget business decisions
- Skilled at building positive relationships with all stakeholders and work with and motivate people at all levels
- Computer literate, with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the music industry and collective music licensing and project planning/methodology would be beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of coordinating change
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for a portfolio of CMOs and their revenue budgets, identifying opportunities to increase and drive revenue for PPL members.
- Managing a small team within International and their day to day work ensuring effective prioritsation
- Analysing and delivering complex data sets to CMOs, managing workflow across teams within PPL and providing expert knowledge to others across the business
- Ensuring newly signed agreements are on-boarded and reach operational readiness
- Providing CMO status updates and regular reporting and management information to the International Business Manager and senior management where appropriate
- Supporting the distribution of collected revenues to PPL members
- Deputising for the International Business Manager as and when required
What we can offer you
When you come on board at PPL you can expect to be rewarded for your hard work. Employees are entitled to a wide range of benefits which support their needs and lifestyles including Private medical care, cycle to work scheme, flexible working hours, £120 annually to be spent on music and many more!
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you! Please click the ‘Apply Now’ or email your CV to [email protected]
Equality and Diversity at PPL
PPL are committed to equal opportunities, diversity and inclusivity, therefore we welcome and encourage applicants from all sections of the community.
Here at PPL we are proud to operate in a genuine, open and straightforward way while continuing to maximise all opportunities as they arise striving to represent PPL’s members. Our job is to protect our members’ rights, and make sure their talent and investment is rewarded fairly. We take an entrepreneurial approach, working together to create new ways to deliver better service and solve business challenges. Collaboration creates great things; everyone’s talent deserves recognition and each of our members is important to us. We are the professional face for our clients. We serve with a smile and go the extra mile when representing them. We share a passion for music – that’s why we do what we do.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of application received for every role here at PPL we are only able to contact candidates we’d like to progress to interview