We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after company. We need a Digital Marketing super star for our team. This includes social media marketing as well as placing Google and Facebook ads.
And we need this Digital Marketing Bad Ass to manage the social presence of Rap Coalition, PowerMoves, and ArtistCentric, along with our client roster of independent pop and rap acts, who we are lucky enough to call our clients.
Reporting to Wendy Day, the CEO, this role is responsible for helping develop and execute digital marketing campaigns, as well as achieving and accelerating engagement goals by managing social media properties to serve both artists and fans.
WE HOPE YOU’LL WANT TO:
- Manage social communication strategies across our social media platforms for the Consulting Company and our Artist clients, as well as spearheading comprehensive digital campaigns for Artists, from idea, to creation, to execution – includes: drafting copy and developing content to submit for approvals for posting, sending respective buy links, monitoring social activity, and scheduling posts
- Work closely with our clients to ensure their respective goals are met and are driving to the appropriate destinations for the overall campaign
- Oversee and create appropriate and effective content to achieve the goals of the campaign
- Help execute marketing for Company and Artists socials
- Execute and manage paid social media campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and various other outlets
- Analyze social media campaigns and optimize for effectiveness such as Maximum Reach and Engagement, Clicks, Views, A/B testing with content and copy, etc.
- Generate weekly reporting on Company and Artist socials activity and growth
- Identify and execute ways to acquire and engage new music fans on TikTok, Triller, Twitch, etc.
- Approach Influencers and Brands for possible partnerships within the digital space
- Stay informed of trending topics and social media trends to leverage and communicate accordingly
ROCKSTAR CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Thorough understanding of the ecosystem on various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. from a customer-facing and business perspective
- Proven experience of booking online advertising campaigns within Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
- Proven ability to utilize data to inform the social strategy, including acquiring new fans, engaging them, and eventually leading to conversion
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and copy writing experience
- Great organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly to provided deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must have great interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with rap music and Hip Hop culture is a plus
IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU ALSO HAD
- Experience with photo and video editing software (Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, etc.)
- Experience with booking online advertising within social networks.
- Experience with big media brands a plus
- Passion for urban music and Black culture
- 5+ years of Social Media/Online Marketing experience
WHY JOIN US?
We care about people and we are artist centric. We nurture and develop talent, and that includes our staff and team as well. If you’re looking to grow, take risks and chances while you work both hard and smart, you’ll fit in here. We are based in Atlanta, but you don’t have to be.
LOVE THIS JOB AND WANT TO APPLY?
Email your resume, experience, and salary expectation with a persuasive explanation of why we should choose you. Send to ArtistCentric@gmail.com.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people to fit our company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please e-mail to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.