Positive Subversion is looking for a marketing and project manager.
Positive Subversion is a project management and consultancy company with a specialist understanding of the marketing of artists and album campaigns, both on an international and domestic level. We pride ourselves in having a nuanced sense of the individual needs of each artist and label, and with a firm knowledge of innovation in digital marketing, we help devise overall strategies specific to the artists and labels in our care.
With great communication skills and a solution-based outlook, we have the necessary knowhow to build and run a team of professionals and drive successful international campaigns. Current clients include independent artists and labels such as Innovative Leisure, Run The Jewels, Moby, Dan Berkson, Casper Caan, MNDR, and Killing Moon.We’re looking to expand the team with a marketing and project manager. While we’re based in London, we fully embrace remote working.
Things that you’d be likely to do for our clients:
- Create and execute marketing plans for artist and label brands, releases and / or product launches.
- Assist in finding distribution solutions
- Coordinate logistics, including: creating campaign timelines; running communications with distributors / label service partners, PR teams, and any other 3rd parties involved in the running of a campaign.
- Manage deadlines and assets, assign responsibilities and monitor projects to ensure successful delivery.
- Create, track, and report on campaign budgets.
- Define, monitor and report sales targets.
- Advise on international PR teams
- Oversee and report on international promo and marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with and pitch releases to DSPs.
- Track the performance of catalog
- Oversee manufacturing of any physical products and / or merch items.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a pleasure to work with.
- Is energising and solutions focused. We’re looking for a real go-getter who knows their stuff.
- Is intimidatingly smart, ambitious, organised, flexible, and who has a great deal of integrity.
- Has 3-5 years of experience working in the music industry, preferably in the independent sector.
- Is able to work fulltime (though we can be flexible for the right candidate).
Please send your CV with a 1-page cover letter explaining why you’d be the best addition to the team to [email protected].