Independent music publisher and record label Position Music is looking to hire a Los Angeles-based Label Manager to run the recorded music division of Position Music.
The responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the Company Release Schedule
- Product Management
- New Release Marketing Plans
- Manage the Digital Marketing Team
- DSP Relationships and Strategy
- Manage Distributor Relationships
- Maximize Catalog Revenue
- Commission and Oversee Music Videos
- Hire Graphic Designers
- Manage Artist and Company Publicity Campaigns
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 7+ years of Label and/or Artist Management experience
- Have Product Management experience
- Have excellent written communication skills
- Be a team-player
- Be excited to work at a super cool (and growing) indie music company
Position Music was founded in 1999 and is located in Burbank, CA. Our current staff of twenty-seven is extremely passionate about music and supporting our artists.
We offer competitive employee benefits, along with a friendly, casual work environment in a modern industrial office with a recording studio and the biggest drum you’ve ever seen hanging from the ceiling.
Potential applicants can submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.