Position Music is on the hunt for an in-house Digital Marketing team member. We are looking for candidates with experience in various aspects of digital marketing, social media and UI/UX strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for music, the YouTube community and social media. Experience working for an ad agency, record company, artist management company or related digital media company is preferred.
Graphic design, video creation/editing skills and experience with the YouTube Content ID system will also be a plus.
The primary job responsibilities will include:
- Curating and maintaining content for Position websites
- Participating in UI/UX re-design for Position websites
- Coordinating new releases with the music ingestion team
- Overseeing social media for the Position and key artist releases
- Implementing digital marketing and advertising for the Position
- Helping coordinate digital strategy for album/single releases with distributor and streaming team.
Position Music is an independent music publisher and record label with a heavy emphasis on licensing music for brands, advertising, video games, movie trailers, film and television.
Position Music was started in 1999 and offers a friendly, casual, non-corporate, dog-friendly work environment with weekly happy hours and a growing staff of seventeen. The company’s airy modern headquarters is located in Burbank, CA.
Potential applicants can check out the website (www.positionmusic.com) for an overview of the company and catalog. Please submit a resume along with cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.