PledgeMusic is an online artist-to-fan platform that brings the music experience alive for both artists and fans.
Through each project, artists are able to connect and presell exclusive offers directly to their fans to market their release months in advance. This creates buzz and excitement around the release, strengthens the connection between artist and fans, and applies to anything and everything music – from albums and DVD’s to tours and books.
Fans become part of that music making experience and receive access to exclusive behind the scenes content.
A PledgeMusic Campaign Manager’s role is to oversee and manage every aspect of a PledgeMusic pre-order or crowd-funding campaign.
This involves managing the smooth launch, running, and closure of a campaign and liaising with every other PledgeMusic department – namely Acquisitions, Marketing, Manufacture & Fulfillment, Customer Services, and Finance.
The Campaign Manager is the company’s client facing position, and as such involves daily contact with all areas of the music industry, from artists and managers, through labels and distributors, to agents, promoters and more.
The Campaign Manager UK & EU must be able to communicate appropriately with a wide range of personalities UK & EU based. The ability to use own initiative is a must and the capability to Multi-Task with patience is also a must.
The ideal candidate would be confident, a fast learner, and a sociable individual with good spoken/written communication skills. Being Tech Literate and having the ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator and other Creative Suite programs (or similar) are a bonus.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of music Industry experience. Preferably, within Product Management/Assistant at either an indie or major label, but not essential.
- A confident communicator who is driven and passionate to succeed
- Evidence of a hard work ethic and project management skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Evidence you are a fast leaner and would suit a fast-paced environment
- Display initiative and display the ability to make decisions, both independently and as part of a team
- Sociable and Friendly personality
- A passion for music and knowledge of the industry
Preferred (but not essential)
- Experience within an International Department of an indie or major label..
- Experience of running own events, label, Management Company, blog…
- Knowledge of new technologies and companies within the music industry sector
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.