WHO WE ARE
At Playlist Push, our mission is to give artists the power to build careers and bring new music to millions of people around the world.
We’re focused on building a different kind of company; whether we’re creating new products or helping a brand new indie artist expand their reach, the people at Playlist Push are builders at heart. It’s an environment of constant iteration, ideation, and problem solving. We work together to empower musicians and artists to achieve their dreams.
Together, we can help people build an amazing community of artists and music fans alike —and we’re just getting started.
- Client Service Management – responding and solving issues for artists, curators and influencers on Intercom. Joining Will and TJ as the leads in this area.
- Artist Sales & Outreach – actively pitch Playlist Push to outbound and inbound leads (artists, labels, managers) via email, phone, and video calls.
- Account Management – manage relationships with top artist accounts to help educate them grow their careers. Opportunities to manage and improve internal CRM processes.
- Product/Platform Feedback & Reporting – garner feedback from users and report back to the team to inform improvements of the platform.
- A deep love for music
- Experience working and collaborating within a team
- Proactive attitude
- Deep interest in startups and new technology
- Self taught and experience dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Experience working with Intercom or other customer service platforms
- Sales experience
REQUIRED TO APPLY
- Upload a video (2 mins) of yourself answering these questions:
- 1) What is Playlist Push and how does it work?
- 2) Why should we hire you for this position?
- Enter your video in this form: https://bit.ly/PlaylistPushAppVideo