Platoon is a platform for fearless creatives. Founded by veteran entrepreneurs from the creative and tech industries, its mission is to discover the very best emerging talent (musicians, artists, writers, filmmakers, designers) and provide them with the platform to create, distribute and commercialise exceptional creative work.
What you will do as part of our team:
- Be a key part of the management team and help shape the overall business and commercial strategy
- Hands on co-leadership of the day-to-day of Platoon (including operations, finance, legal, HR and facilities)
- Support and oversee our expansion into new spaces, countries and verticals
- Drive continuous improvement in our processes and data strategy
What you can expect from your new teammates:
- A deep focus on and passion for the individuals that we work with
- Strong conviction that the talent we work with will build exceptional global careers and businesses
- A real love and enthusiasm for discovering talent and providing them with the tools to grow
- A family – for artists, partners, teammates and stakeholders
We try and maintain a strong and open culture. These are some of our core values:
- Exceptionally Creative – in everything we do and the individuals we work with
- Think Big – We’re crazy ambitious so we’re always thinking as big as we can. Bigger thinking leads to bigger challenges which leads to working with artists at the top of their game.
- Be Curious. Peel things apart. Sniff and prod and poke. Tug at the loose bits and chew on the fat. Look for better ways of doing everything. Mission = Possible.
- Move your body, your mind and your boundaries. Look after the bones that house you. Go hiking, do some yoga, take a swim. Always keep the blood pumping. Move your mind as much as you possibly can. Reimagine, reinvent, rethink everything. Always move your limits. Relentlessly push yourself, scale the mountains and set fire to the comfort zone
- Play the long game. Play with friends and family and laugh as much as you possibly can, even when the sky is falling down. Play with ideas. Play with possibilities.
- Just say No. Walk away from the things that don’t serve you or you don’t believe in. Be precious with your time and energy. Give your knowledge to those who are ready for it. Know your worth
- Chocolate & Tequila – are two things that can fix almost anything. Drink well and always with friends