UK based sync agency Pitch & Sync is looking for a dynamic and inspiring Senior Music Supervisor to join its growing music synchronisation business operating across advertising and brand sectors.
You will be responsible for running music projects with clients and leading a team of supervisors in conducting music searches, creating bespoke compositions, talent searches and negotiating deals.
We have a reputation for understanding new sounds and where they come from and generally being on it with music trends and history. We take pride in championing new and alternative music.
You will have a contact book and knowledge of music deals that allows you to hit the ground running in being able to work on projects.
Pitch & Sync is one of London’s most renowned music supervision and sound agencies with creativity and passion for music at the heart of everything we do.
With additional bases in Amsterdam and Berlin, the role will also allow you to travel to those markets from time to time.
Your work will impact the way our business’ audiences experience music across commercials, music videos, events, experiential and digital projects through your creativity and passion.
What you’ll do
- Lead bespoke composition briefs
- Lead on music searches
- Deal negotiation / procurement of music licenses from rights holders
- Oversee legal and business affairs execution of music licenses
- Be involved in client management including relationships with advertising agency and brand management stakeholders, production companies, directors, editors and event producers
- Manage, lead and coach a team of music supervisors
Who you are
- Beyond passionate about music
- Three+ years’ experience in music supervision
- Able to talk around music production
- Knowledgeable of music, advertising and brand industries
- Well connected with both clients in advertising and rights holders alike
- Comfortable negotiating with major and indie record labels and publishers, artist managers, catalogue reps and lawyers
- Experienced managing a team
- Understanding of the music / media landscape locally and throughout Europe
- Rock strong communication skills both verbally and written
Competitive basic salary offered
How to apply
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com no later than end of the day on the Friday 20 April