The P&S team is growing again. We are looking for a dynamic new mid level music supervisor to join our music team!
The role is client facing, requiring direct liaising with producers, directors, creatives and clients directly. You will be working together as part of the music team on all of the music related projects. We are involved with a really diverse range of jobs, and as such our day to day tasks vary. In a nutshell we will typically be working on:
- Bespoke composition briefs
- Music searches
- Deal negotiation / procurement of music licenses from rights holders
- Understanding of the legal and business affairs execution of music licenses
- Be involved in client management including relationships with advertising agency and brand management stakeholders, production companies, directors, editors and event producer
- Feed into and help develop the music teams systems and operation
You will be responsible for music projects with clients and be comfortable working and leading on music searches, creating bespoke compositions, talent searches, and negotiating deals. THe ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in similar role.
P&S likes to work at the cutting edge of music. We take pride in knowing where it comes from, how it’s made, and respecting its history, taking every opportunity to champion new & alternative music. Therefore the music team takes an extremely active role in P&S’s marketing – it can be as simple as making a playlist, finding new music to shout about, being seen at a show, or showing our perspective on industry developments to taking a lead on commissioning & developing a new projects with the wider team.
The music team will always have an input into projects and the whole office is great at supporting our colleagues’ endeavours both in & outside of work.
We have a strong network in Europe, and there will be chances to travel and more specifically to network and build upon our existing relationships with both clients, rights holders and artists.
Please email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org.