UK based sync agency Pitch & Sync is looking for a dynamic and inspiring Business Development Manager to join its growing music synchronisation business operating across advertising and brand sectors.
Pitch & Sync is one of London’s most renowned music supervision and sound agencies with creativity and passion for music at the heart of everything we do.
Your work will impact the way our business’ audiences experience music across commercials, events, experiential and digital projects through your creativity and passion.
What You’ll Do
- Working with Agencies, Brands and Production Houses to create opportunities and develop leads
- Account Management through initial first contact to delivery, the full client facing process
- Help manage and co-project with the music team
- Implementing strategies across projects, new business and marketing
- Quarterly Client Event ideation and management
- Project management and CRM system management
- Development of marketing activity
Who You Are
- Beyond passionate about music
- Extensive contacts in the advertising, production and brand world
- At least 12 months relevant experience
- Knowledgeable of music, advertising and brand industries
- Killer presentation skills
- Rock strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Organised and time efficient. Able to get the job done
Competitive basic salary offered with bonus structure
How to apply
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than end of the day on the 21st October.