Business Development Manager Role
Salary: Competitive with bonus options
Location: London, UK
Pitch & Sync is a leading music, sound and culture agency based in London. P&S works with brands, production companies and creative agencies on music strategy, supervision, composition and audio post production.
Pitch & Sync are looking for a brilliant Business Development Manager, with previous experience, to join their growing team and build the business within the creative advertising, and production industry. This is an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about music, sound and culture.
We’re looking for someone who
- Has a passion for music, sound and culture.
- Has an interest in moving image and film craft.
- Has an interest in the future of media, brands, entertainment, tech.
- Is super organised.
- Has excellent communication and networking skills.
- Has a network of clients in the creative and production industries, preferably with 2+ years in a similar role.
- Has a background working in a sales role within the wider creative / media / production / music / advertising industries.
- Is comfortable presenting and pitching to clients.
- Has experience in negotiation and quoting.
- Is willing to travel abroad for new business trips.
Day to day this role includes
- Working with Agencies, Brands and Production Houses to create opportunities and develop leads.
- Account Management of existing business and new business through initial first contact to brief delivery, the full client facing process.
- Aiding with the music supervision process, delivering briefs and sharing quotes.
- Implementing strategies across projects, new business and marketing.
- Quarterly Client Event ideation and management.
- Project management and CRM system management.
- Development of marketing activity.
- Having a strong understanding of the music sync and licensing process.
- Knowledge of the full agency production process.
- A variety of industry contacts, from agency producers, creatives to production houses and directors.
Please send CVs and covering letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application close date December 19th 2022