[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
Our collective Mission
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
- To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
- To spread the music we champion with passion, integrity and care. To help it encounter audiences and success.
- To constantly challenge ourselves to improve.
What you’ll be doing
Assisting the UK Sync & Brand manager to maximise the departments income by optimising opportunities to place repertoire and artists in compilations, TV shows, advertisements, games, film, live brand events, brand partnerships and offering creative input to campaigns.
World ex Asia, Australia, France, North America & Canada
Key responsibilities will include:
- Logging, negotiating & processing compilations license requests.
- Assisting the UK sync manager with day to day activities.
- Logging & processing sync license requests.
- Maintaining the [PIAS] Sync music platforms (Synchtank, PromoJukeBox & Box.com).
- Identifying new compilation opportunities across all media.
- Creating monthly sync & compilation mailers.
- Collating physical mail outs to supervisors & compilation contacts.
- Regularly maintaining and updating contact databases.
- Collecting, labelling and cataloguing all releases (full track & instrumental).
- Sending track and asset requests to clients.
- Assisting the Sync Manager with briefs (Film, TV, Games, Advertising).
- Attend concerts with clients on behalf of the company.
Skills and Experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Understanding of music licensing & rights.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven self-starter.
- Evidence of being efficient and versatile is important.
- Being organized and demonstrating an affinity with problem solving.
- An enthusiastic approach towards music and creative media, ideally with an appreciation for the kind of repertoire [PIAS] represents
- Working knowledge of Microsoft outlook, Word and Excel.
- Additional languages an advantage.
- Polite & hard working.
- Takes initiative and capitalises on opportunity.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals.
- Organised, efficient and effective.
- Passionate about music.
Applicants to send CV + Cover letter to recruitmentUK@pias.com quoting job title in the subject.
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.