Role: Sync & Brand Coordinator
Reporting to: Charles FitzGerald
Department Manager: Global Head of Sync & Brand Partnerships
Office hours: 9:30am – 6pm
What we do
[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
Our collective Mission
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
- To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
- To spread the music we champion with passion, integrity and care. To help it encounter audiences and success.
- To constantly challenge ourselves to improve.
What you’ll be doing
Maximising [PIAS] sync and brand partnership income by optimising opportunities to place repertoire and artists in TV show, advertisements, games, film, live brand events, brand partnerships and offering creative input to campaigns. Its therefore essential that you have experience in delivering revenue within a sync department
Maximise revenues & creative opportunities from placement of [PIAS] masters in TV, Film, Games & Advertising.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Key pitching areas: TV, Film, Adverts & Games
- Identify new synchronisation opportunities across all media.
- Develop and maintain relationships with music supervisors, producers, brands, agencies and directors.
- Meet regularly with our label teams, managers and artists to discuss sync and brand partnership opportunities.
- Monthly Sync ‘New Releases’ Mail Out
- Pro-active research of new contacts for potential sync and pro-active pitching to key new and existing contacts.
- Co-ordinating with the [PIAS] label team, managers & artists to maximise the reach of our syncs
- Regularly maintaining and updating contact databases.
- Provide regular feedback on all activity undertaken to department manager
- Maintaining the [PIAS] Sync music platform
- Attend concerts and events on behalf of the company with clients.
- Logging, negotiating & processing compilations license requests.
- Logging & processing sync license requests on the central [PIAS] Netsuite database.
- Creating monthly sync & compilation EPK’s & Email Blasts to music supervisors.
- Completely monthly physical mail outs to clients.
- Collecting, labelling and cataloguing all releases (full track & instrumental).
Skills and Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Selling Skills
- Must be able to demonstrate solid experience of delivering revenue within a sync department – Essential
- Proven self-starter
- Evidence of being efficient, versatile and paying attention to detail is important
- Being organized and demonstrating an affinity with problem solving
- An enthusiastic approach towards music and creative media, ideally with an appreciation for the kind of repertoire [PIAS] represents
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with efficiency and clarity.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft outlook, Word and Excel
- A clear and broad understanding of how music fits to moving picture
- Polite & hard working
- Gravitas and integrity
- Takes initiative and capitalises on opportunity
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Passionate about music
- Outgoing personality
What do we offer:
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Great working environment – passion and love for music runs in our DNA
- Financial Planning drop ins with our Company Financial Advisor
- 25 days annual leave
- Hybrid working model
- Summer Fridays
- Group Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loans Interest Free
- Eyecare vouchers
- Monthly stock out
- Free gig tickets and staff socials
- Perkbox Employee Reward Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Enhanced family leave
- A great team to work with
- And much more!
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.