What we do
[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
Our collective Mission
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
- To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
- To spread the music we champion with passion, integrity and care. To help it encounter audiences and success.
- To constantly challenge ourselves to improve.
What you’ll be doing
The Royalties Administrator (UK Distribution) role is primarily responsible for the processing and distribution label statements for [PIAS] UK based distributed labels. The effectiveness of the role is critical to meeting our various royalty deadlines and providing royalty information to management for the performance analysis.
Please note: only people with relevant Royalties experience should apply for this role.
- To ensure the accurate set-up and maintenance of client data and repertoire royalty conditions within our group royalty system, Counterpoint’s Record Maestro.
- Processing and distributing monthly statements for UK distributed labels.
- Liaising with Business Affairs and Management to ensure accuracy within our reporting.
- Liaising with mainly the UK, but also international finance teams in regard to payments, costs and recharges for the UK distributed labels.
- Manage the monthly recharges process in relation to the UK distributed labels.
- Manage ad-hoc projects to improve efficiency of royalty process including analysis project on allocation of various income streams.
- Support the Royalty Analyst Manager with general royalty tasks.
- Management Reporting
- Build and sustain an efficient flow of royalty data to the various Finance teams.
- Provide any additional analysis required by Management, Financial Controllers or line manager.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of processing royalties
- Experience of Counterpoint Record Maestro is desirable
- High mathematical standard and excellent Excel skills
- Organised and methodical with good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure meeting deadlines and work under own initiative
- Needs to be extremely organised, ability to multi-task and work under pressure within a team environment
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Gravitas and integrity
- Takes initiative.
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Passionate about music
- Languages would be real advantage
20 days (increasing to 25 days on length of service)
Mon – Fri 9.30am – 6.00pm
Monthly allocation of music stockouts & guest list for gigs + workplace pension scheme.
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.