[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices.
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem.
- To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
- To spread the music we champion with passion, integrity and care.
- To help it encounter audiences and success.
- To constantly challenge ourselves to improve.
What you’ll be doing
[PIAS] Group is looking for an experienced repertoire and/or digital production manager to join the Repertoire team at their head office in Bermondsey.
The role is to help manage the Repertoire Team’s control area and growth, as well as to help service the wider business with the management of all product metadata and assets and its subsequent exploitation. The [PIAS] group includes [PIAS] Artist and Label Services division, [PIAS] own labels and [PIAS]’s roster of partner labels.
The successful candidate will have at least three years’ experience in a similar role within the music business either at a label, distributor or technical partner.
- Working with and training labels and supporting their product creations and parts deliveries through RMS (Repertoire Management System)
- Maintain the DAM (Digital Assets Management System) for any supply chain assets
- Support in the onboarding of new labels and acquisitions
- Maintaining operational documentations related to the supply chain processes
- Ensure digital operations processes are kept up to date (incl. store requirements)
- Manage operational relationship with our technical partners
- Monitoring and reporting on KPI’s of systems and repertoire
- Troubleshooting delivery issues in the global supply chain for both new and existing services
- Contribute to ongoing system developments and upgrades
- Report to and support the Repertoire & Assets Manager
Skills and experience
- An ability to work accurately under time pressure with a good eye for detail on multiple and diverse tasks
- Analytical acumen
- Knowledge of industry style guides
- Knowledge of Classical Metadata is an advantage
- Experience with digital stores CMS’s is essential.
- An ability to communicate with all staff at the highest and lowest levels, internal and external
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity and experience of handling XML is advantageous but not critical.
- An international outlook is important and an ability to speak French would also be advantageous but not critical
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Able to build rapport at all levels of the business
- An ability to be personally accountable for achieving individual and shared goals.
- Keenness to learn
- Organised, efficient and effective
- You have a can-do attitude, and are always willing to find solutions and new ways to improve
- You are a great teamplayer and actively contribute to the team spirit
- Passionate about music
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.