[PIAS] UK is looking for a Receptionist for our Head Office in London.
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, this position requires a keen attention to detail, strong organizational ability and a demonstrable understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
The successful applicant will have a 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position, and be a good communicator together with having an enthusiasm for music and being service minded.
Functions of the role will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering calls and general emails
- Opening and closing the office
- Booking couriers and taxis
- Arranging UPS shipments and returns
- Signing and logging all deliveries
- Handling in and outgoing postage
- Maintaining staff sick and holiday records
- Booking travel & accommodation
- Monitoring all stationery stock
- Booking meeting rooms
- Arranging lunch and refreshments when required
- Organizing events alongside the Office Manager
- Providing general ad-hoc administration assistance to other departments
Skills to include:
- Experience of work in a similar position/environment
- A friendly, confident and polite personality
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Being organized and demonstrating an affinity with problem solving
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Enthusiasm and keenness to learn
The role is subject to a 3-month probationary period. Upon successful completion of the probation, the position will become permanent with the benefits as outlined below.
£18,000 per year
Normal Working Hours
9:00am – 6.00pm (1-hour lunch break)
1 Bevington Path, London, SE1 3PW
To apply for this role please send an email with the subject header ‘Receptionist’ plus a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th March 2017.
Only a limited number of applicants will be invited to interview for this position.