[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
Our collective Mission
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
- To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
- To spread the music we champion with passion, integrity and care. To help it encounter audiences and success.
- To constantly challenge ourselves to improve.
What you’ll be doing
You will be the first point of contact for our company. This position requires a strong organizational ability and keen attention to detail as you will be working on variety of different tasks e.g. answering incoming calls and directing them to appropriate associates, taking messages, creating reports, booking travel and accommodation, helping with physical mail outs and many more.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering calls and general emails
- Opening and closing the office
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Booking couriers and taxis
- Arranging UPS shipments and returns
- Signing and logging all deliveries
- Handling in and outgoing postage
- Booking travel & accommodation
- Monitoring all stationery stock
- Booking meeting rooms
- Arranging lunch and refreshments when required
- Organizing events alongside the Office Manager
- Providing general ad-hoc administration assistance to other departments
Skills and Experience
- Experience of work in a similar position/environment
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel & Word) Personal attributes
- Gravitas and integrity
- A friendly, confident and polite personality
- Takes initiative and capitalises on opportunity
- Enthusiasm and keenness to learn
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Passionate about music
- Languages would be real advantage
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favorably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Due to the high volume of applications, we may not be able to respond to every candidate. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume that your application has not been successful this time round. However, do keep an eye out on our website for any other vacancies that might be of interest.