[PIAS] UK is looking for an enthusiastic and strategic publicist to join its newly formed in house promotions and press department.
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Head of Promotions, we are looking for someone to work across print and digital campaigns for labels on the PIAS recordings side of the business, such as Play it Again Sam and Different Recordings as well as the labels that run through the Cooperative side of the business such as Transgressive, Wichita, Heavenly, DFA, ATO, Sunday Best, Phantasy, Bella Union, Mute, 37 Adventures and 1965 Records.
The new department will be offering fully integrated and strategic campaigns across all media platforms, such as Print press, online PR, radio, TV and streaming services.
The job requires proven experience in print and online PR and a willingness to learn about areas that are key to artists campaigns that they might not have experience in.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working on Print and Online PR campaigns in the music industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organised
- An understanding of and a love for the labels that we work with as a company
- The ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Happy to travel abroad with artists
- An understanding of the modern music business as a whole and not just the area of Publicity (desired but not essential)
Applications to be sent to email@example.com.