[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
Our collective Mission
• To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
• To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
• To spread the music we champion with passion, integrity and care. To help it encounter audiences and success.
• To constantly challenge ourselves to improve.
What you’ll be doing
This position requires a keen attention to detail, strong organizational ability and a demonstrable understanding of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel. The successful applicant will be a good communicator together with having an enthusiasm for music and being service minded.
To ensure the smooth running of manufacturing for a variety of [PIAS] repertoire
Key responsibilities will include:
- Process and management of all in-house repertoire metadata in Record Maestro system
- Maintain and distribute the release schedules and production planning
- Manage the external archives.
- QC Product data and assets
- Coordinate productions between the rights holders and the [PIAS] production team.
Skills and Experience
- Strong passion for and knowledge of music and music metadata requirements
- Experience of work where a high degree of attention to detail/accuracy is essential
- Methodical approach to work with/experience of having to deliver to deadlines
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and ability to work autonomously
- Excel proficiency
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize own workload
- Experience of music research work/label copy or production background
- Experience with Record Maestro is an advantage
- Good communication skills – both online and via telephone
- Enthusiasm and keenness to learn
- Being organized and demonstrating an affinity with problem solving
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Gravitas and integrity
- Takes initiative and capitalises on opportunity
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Passionate about music
- Languages would be real advantage
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.