[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
[PIAS] is looking for an experienced and motivated Neighbouring Rights Manager to manage our label and client’s neighbouring rights with societies around the world.
The role offers a lot of autonomy so being a self-starter and detail-oriented is essential.
This position can be based in either Brussels or London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the primary contact for a portfolio of (international) societies and maintaining strong relationships with them.
- Ensuring our repertoire is registered and managed correctly with the collection societies querying discrepancies and issues
- Providing guidance and sharing best practices with our (label) clients and internal stakeholders
- Analyzing data and revenues and assuring timely financial processing and royalty reporting
- Arranging data exchanges for repertoire registration at the collection societies
- Preparing and presenting regular reports for senior management
- Representing [PIAS] at various conferences and boards
Skills and Experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strategic mindset
- Previous Neighbouring Rights experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both internal and external with an ability to adapt communication to the audience
- Advanced organisational skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently, to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Experience developing junior staff members
- Ability to seek solutions and take decisions
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Innovative with the interest in technology
- French Speaking is an advantage
- Gravitas and integrity, taking initiative and capitalising on opportunities
- Works to build up credibility and rapport across all levels of the business
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Passionate about music
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favorably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.