PIAS UK is looking for an enthusiastic and confident salesperson to join its established National Accounts team.
Reporting to the Head of Department, the successful candidate will work across a range of UK Head Office Accounts, to include Apple, Spotify, HMV, Amazon, Supermarkets, presenting physical and digital campaigns from all labels represented by the UK A&L team.
These include owned labels Play It Again Sam and Different; the [PIAS] Cooperative group, including Bella Union, Heavenly, Transgressive, Wichita; and a large roster of distributed labels including the Secretly Canadian group, Domino, Nuclear Blast, Sub Pop, Warp and Ninja Tune.
The job requires a confident and flexible approach to sales, a firm understanding of the current retail landscape and an ability to adapt to an ever-changing market. A good working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Slate are an advantage, along with an eye for data analysis. Strong organizational skills are essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of the labels [PIAS] represent and a love of music.
- Good knowledge of the Independent music sector and the ability to work both digital and physical channels.
- A hands-on approach with excellent relationship skills across all areas of the business both internal and external
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organised
- An understanding of and empathy for a range of a differing Head Office Accounts
- The ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Strong communicator able to confidently express their views to labels and retailers alike
- Good negotiator who enjoys securing a deal
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
To apply for this role please send an email with the subject header ‘National Account Manager’ plus a covering letter and CV to [email protected] by 24th March 2017.
Only a limited number of applicants will be invited to interview for this position.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please note you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.