[PIAS] Group manages and controls a range of digital and physical rights on behalf of the labels and repertoire owners that it works with. [PIAS] is proud to represent some of the world’s finest independently owned music, comedy and film repertoire. We offer a broad range of services on a multi-territorial basis.
Reporting directly to the Head of Repertoire Operations, this is a key position within the repertoire operations team, interacting with both internal and external clients to ensure the accurate and efficient ingestion of all new release metadata. The position requires a keen attention to detail, strong organizational ability, and a demonstrable understanding of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel. The successful applicant will be a good communicator together with having an enthusiasm for music, preferably classical, and service minded.
This Position will give the successful candidate the opportunity to get a broad understanding of the core operations of the company and is likely to evolve to cover wider aspects of the supply chain over time in line with planned process and system enhancements. The experience gained can serve well for a potential career within the [PIAS] Group.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Data Preparation and Quality Control – checking and preparing metadata submissions from label clients and ingesting metadata into [PIAS] Repertoire Management System
- Processing metadata amendments/corrections as required
- Working with label partners to encourage adoption of best practice metadata standards
- Contributing to projects to enhance and improve metadata quality
- Preparing metadata for catalogue integrations
- Supporting other Repertoire Operations processes as required
- Contributing ideas for system and process improvements
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working with music metadata in a previous role
- Knowledge and experience of Classical metadata requirements in line with key DSP style guides a distinct advantage or a willingness to gain expertise in this area
- Experience of work where a high degree of attention to detail/accuracy is essential
- Methodical approach to work and experience of having to deliver to deadlines
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and ability to work autonomously
- Excel proficiency essential
- Excellent communication skills – both online and via telephone
- Enthusiasm and keenness to learn
- Being organized and demonstrating an affinity with problem solving
- Strong passion and knowledge of music
- Gravitas and integrity, taking initiative and capitalising on opportunities
- Works to build up credibility and rapport across all levels of the business
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Passionate about music
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favorably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Applications to be sent to [email protected] with the job title in the subject.