[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
Our collective Mission
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
- To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
- To spread the music we champion with passion, integrity and care. To help it encounter audiences and success.
- To constantly challenge ourselves to improve.
What you’ll be doing
As department assistant, you will help the label managers within the [PIAS] Marketing team as well as managing promo alongside the international promo managers.
Efficient running of the [PIAS] marketing team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Attending team meetings on projects, circulating agendas, and minuting.
- Uploading new releases to Promo jukebox, ensuring track-listings, branding and artwork are correct and managing the security around the high profile releases.
- Managing gig guest lists.
- Assisting the UK label managers compile Sales Notes/iTunes priority sheets.
- Completing Metadata sheets.
- Managing content on the FTP and ensuring that label managers in the markets are aware when assets are uploaded.
- Booking travel for artists and team members.
- Managing international promo schedules, connecting phone interviews alongside Dawn and the relevant international label manager.
- Take responsibility for managing the department’s interns
- Management of marketing overview and catalogue documents
Skills and Experience
- Needs to be extremely organised, ability to multi-task and work under pressure within a team environment
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to build good relationships with artists, artist managers, A&Rs, independent labels, tour agents, etc.
- Relationship building with sales teams, promotion teams and other 3rd party services teams
- Strong coordination skills and drive
- Gravitas and integrity
- Takes initiative and capitalises on opportunity
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Passionate about music
- Languages would be real advantage
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.