[PIAS] is interviewing now for this role, to find a candidate to start immediately.
[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
Our collective Mission
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
- To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
- To spread the music we champion with passion, integrity and care. To help it encounter audiences and success.
- To constantly challenge ourselves to improve.
What you’ll be doing
As a management accountant within the Finance department you will work closely with the Finance Director and other management accountant to assist in the efficient running of the accounts function and servicing the wider Business.
- Delivering quarterly management accounts, forecasts and budgets in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts and external audit process.
- Adding value to the business through advising on deal appraisals, identifying cost savings and improving processes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Managements Accounts
- Quarterly forecasting
- Annual Budgets
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- P&L analysis
- Overheads reporting
- Deal appraisals
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Systems development (ERP) and processes
Skills and Experience
- Finalist/ part-qualified CIMA/ ACCA
- Previous related industry experience
- High mathematical standard and excellent Excel skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to build relationships and interact with wider business and senior management
- Knowledge of accounts packages and systems
- Confident and outgoing
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Organised and methodical with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as use own initiative
- Gravitas and integrity
- Takes initiative and capitalises on opportunity
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Passionate about music
- Languages would be real advantage
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.