[PIAS] is Europe’s leading independent music group, consisting of four main divisions; [PIAS] Artist & Label Services, our record company, [PIAS] Recordings, licensing division [PIAS] Cooperative and Harmonia Mundi.
[PIAS] has over 300 employees and offices in every major European market, the USA and Australia.
The Junior Royalties Administrator (French Speaking) role is primarily responsible for the processing and distribution of statements for [PIAS] France based distributed labels and Artists.
The effectiveness of the role is critical to meeting our various royalty deadlines and providing royalty information to management for the performance analysis.
- To ensure the accurate set-up and maintenance of client data and repertoire royalty conditions within our group royalty system, Counterpoint’s Record Maestro.
- Processing and distributing monthly statements for [PIAS] France distributed labels and Artists.
- Liaising with Business Affairs and Management to ensure accuracy within our reporting.
- Liaising with mainly France, but also international finance teams in regards to payments, costs and recharges for the UK distributed labels.
- Manage ad-hoc projects to improve efficiency of royalty process including analysis project on allocation of various income streams.
- Support the Royalty Supervisor (EU) with general royalty tasks.
- Build and sustain an efficient flow of royalty data to the various Finance teams.
- Provide any additional analysis required by Management, Financial Controllers or line manager.
- Fluent in French
- Experience of processing royalties (1 year minimum)
- High mathematical standard and excellent Excel skills
- Organised and methodical with good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure meeting deadlines and work under own initiative
- Experience of Counterpoint Record Maestro
According to experience
Email [email protected] with ‘Junior Royalties Administrator’ in the subject.