What we do
[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices, all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers. Our global operation has approx. 300 employees with 100 employees based in the UK.
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
- To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
- To spread the music we champion with passion, integrity, and care. To help it encounter audiences and success.
- To constantly challenge ourselves to improve.
The Junior Royalties Administrator role is primarily responsible for the processing and distribution of statements for [PIAS] distributed labels and Artists for the Benelux and Germany. The effectiveness of the role is critical to meeting our various royalty deadlines and providing royalty information to management for the performance analysis.
- To ensure the accurate set-up and maintenance of client data and repertoire royalty conditions within our group royalty system, Counterpoint’s Record Maestro.
- Processing and distributing monthly statements for [PIAS] distributed labels and Artists for the Benelux and Germany.
- Liaising with Business Affairs and Management to ensure accuracy within our reporting.
- Liaising with global finance teams regarding payments, costs and recharges for the distributed labels and artists.
- Manage ad-hoc projects to improve efficiency of royalty process including analysis project on allocation of various income streams.
- Support the Royalties Administrators with general royalty tasks.
- Build and sustain an efficient flow of royalty data to the various Finance teams.
- Provide any additional analysis required by Management, Financial Controllers or line manager.
- Experience of processing royalties
- High mathematical standard and excellent Excel skills
- Organised and methodical with good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure meeting deadlines and work under own initiative
- Experience of Counterpoint Record Maestro
- Dutch Language Skills