[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network.
Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
[PIAS] are looking for a junior management accountant to work within our Finance department. You will work closely with the management accountants to assist in the efficient running of the accounts function and servicing the wider Business.
This position will offer a full study package (ACCA/CIMA/AAT)
- Contributing to improving processes and increasing profitability.
- Assisting with the timely preparation of management and statutory accounts.
Key responsibilities will include
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- P&L analysis
- Overheads reporting
- Posting journals and batches
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Turnover reporting
- Monitoring other incomes (Synchronisations, compilations)
- 3rd Party licensing administration
- Assisting with label payments
Skills and Experience
- High mathematical standard and excellent Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to report accurate information on a timely basis
- A Self-starter, with proven initiative and a willingness to learn and develop in role
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as use own initiative
- Comfortable using Excel to manipulate and analyse data, and deliver insights (e.g., pivot tables, sorting and filtering, graphs, formulae)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Ability to build good relationships within the Business
- Experience of working in a finance department with senior business stakeholders is essential
- Working knowledge of an accounts package
To apply, please send your c.v. and covering letter to include your current salary package to [email protected]. Closing date will be 7th February 2018. To help us, please ensure you put the job title in the subject box.
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.