Role: Junior International Marketing and Promotion Manager
Reporting to: Head of international
Direct Reports: 0
What we do
[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
Our collective Mission
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
- To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
- To spread the music we champion with passion, integrity, and care. To help it encounter audiences and success.
- To constantly challenge ourselves to improve.
What you’ll be doing
Liaise with the repertoire source as well as the artist managers to ensure good communication and efficient rollout of campaigns through [PIAS]’s international network.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate international marketing and promo campaigns with a focus on artists signed to [PIAS] outside of the UK.
- Coordinate release plans in conjunction with repertoire sources, lead territory and artist managers.
- Work closely with management and International affiliates to coordinate promotion trips.
- Plan promotion campaigns under supervision
- Request and deliver valuable content to the team to develop artists both on and offline.
- Compile international marketing plans and promo reports.
- Book travel for artists and team members.
- Assist during Artist press days.
- Schedule on-tour promotion
- Coordinate phoners across multiple time zones
- Assist the Marketing and Promotion Departments in general duties.
- Manage relationships with repertoire sources, artist management and keep them up to date on marketing and promotional activity.
Skills and Experience
- You will need to be extremely organized, with the ability to prioritize and work under pressure within a team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to build good relationships with artists, artist managers, A&Rs, independent labels, tour agents, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e., Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel etc.)
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment whilst producing excellent results.
- A passion and a good understanding of both repertoire and the International music market
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage own workload.
- Gravitas and integrity
- Takes initiative and capitalises on opportunity.
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals.
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment.
- Organised, efficient and effective.
- Passionate about music
- Languages would be real advantage.
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favorably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Applications to be send to [email protected] with the job title in the subject.