Role: INTERNATIONAL MARKETING MANAGER
Direct Reports: 0
What we do
[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
Our collective Mission:
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
- To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
- To spread the music we champion with passion, integrity, and care. To help it encounter audiences and success.
- To constantly challenge ourselves to improve.
What you’ll be doing
- Plan and maximize the international development, marketing, and promotion of [PIAS] artists and associated labels roster outside of the UK.
- Work closely with the Head of international as well as the UK marketing team to formulate creative, cohesive, and impactful multi-territory artist campaigns.
- Work with our digital agency to ensure effective digital advertising is being run in relevant markets.
- Serve as first port of call for artists/managers, and external partners for all things international relating to your campaigns.
- Provide support for the more junior team members and encourage development and growth within their roles and assigned tasks.
- Deliver KPIs set by the Head of international
- Drive campaigns through the international network with a focus on marketing, streaming, TV, radio, press and digital advertising.
- Manage international budgets on a worldwide basis
Key responsibilities will include
- Initiate global release strategies in conjunction with [PIAS] UK marketing team and affiliated labels. Advise labels and artists managers on complexity of international markets and implement global timelines.
- Deliver innovative, comprehensive, and tailored marketing plans to associated labels and artists managers.
- Manage marketing budgets set by head of department, monitor sales on each project to ensure targets are being met.
- Work with digital marketing managers in the markets to build audiences for [PIAS] & associated labels.
- Deliver valuable content to the teams to develop artists both on and offline. Ensure that all on and off-line marketing / promotion is integrated.
- Maintain excellent communication with artists management and the international network.
Skills and Experience
- Needs to be extremely organized, ability to multi-task and work under pressure within a team environment
- Sound knowledge of marketing
- Ability to manage budgets and monitor their efficiency
- Ability to construct and implement innovative marketing strategies and ideas
- Good understanding of music, musical trends and identifying opportunities…
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to build strong relationships with artists, artist managers, A&Rs, independent labels, tour agents etc.
- The role will suit a marketeer with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, within music industry.
- Gravitas and integrity
- Takes initiative and capitalizes on opportunity
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Passionate about music
- Languages would be real advantage
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.