[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
- To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
- To spread the music we champion with passion, integrity and care. To help it encounter audiences and success.
- To constantly challenge ourselves to improve.
What you’ll be doing
Managing digital accounts and coordinating sales activities on an international level, advising key international labels on their digital strategy, helping to circulate reports & analysis on digital trends to inform digital release strategy.
- To discuss and identify priorities with the UK and international team and pitch releases & tracks to digital services in order to get feature placements and meet objectives set.
- To work alongside and collaboratively with other digital managers across the [PIAS] group to help deliver effective and innovative promotions in line with the agreed strategy
- To teach best practices internally and externally and highlight current trends.
- To monitor key digital releases using various analytics tools to provide performance insight
Key responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for Hitlists and sales pitching: gathering relevant information, analysis to plan and respect multiple deadlines, monitor and improve campaigns to drive sales
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Business and client account management
- Strategize and liaise with Managers and label partners
- Liaise with the digital team & territorial digital managers
- Managing the ad inventory
Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of digital services, demonstrable understanding of the digital entertainment market and the way that digital media is featured and consumed on digital services
- Degree level of education in sales, marketing or new media preferable
- Knowledge of the [PIAS] catalogue is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Personal attributes
- Gravitas and integrity
- Thorough, well organized and methodical
- Ability to prioritize tasks to ensure effective management of workflow
- Good communication and networking skills, having the capacity for contacts with a wide variety of people
- Confident to work autonomously but also be a team-player
- Positive attitude
- Ability to adapt to different environments & cultures
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.