What we do
[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate across 16 offices around the globe to develop, build and leverage on local partnerships to increase exposure and routes to market for the repertoire, labels and artists we work alongside.
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
- To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
- To spread awareness of the music we champion with passion, integrity and care. To help it encounter audiences and build success.
- To continuously challenge ourselves to improve.
What you’ll be doing:
- Joining the pan-group Digital team to drive the presentation and promotion of repertoire across key DSPs and territories.
- Advise both labels & internal campaign managers in developing international digital campaign strategies
- Maintain and build upon DSP partnerships and initiatives across developing markets, not least Asia Pacific and China.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with labels, campaign teams and colleagues across the globe to establish and deliver successful DSP and audience building initiatives.
- Monitoring of performance and advising on execution
- Lead day to day relationship with specific international DSP accounts across emerging markets
- Co-ordinating with local managers on key releases.
- Delivering and maintaining best practice documents.
- Co-ordinating and contributing to [PIAS]’s digital newsletters.
- Advise on and oversee usage of DSP advertising inventory.
- Drive and secure DSP support across multiple markets and colleagues.
- Identify and deliver on bespoke partner opportunities and initiatives
- Analysing and planning in order to maximise campaign impact and drive sales
- Work to achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Establish and nurture DSP partner account management
- Strategize and liaise with campaign managers and label partners
- Liaise with the digital team & territorial digital managers to broaden knowledge and expertise across the business. Territory visits as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Solid related experience with a demonstrably strong grasp of key DSP platforms and international markets.
- Excellent relationship and communication skills are essential – both in person and in writing. The ability to provide clear, concise information, advice and recommendations is key.
- Languages (e.g. French, Spanish) an advantage but not mandatory
- Experience of developing compelling, content led promotional strategies on an international basis
- An enthusiastic approach towards music and creative media, ideally with an appreciation for the repertoire [PIAS] represents.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel. Prepared to learn and demonstrate new systems and tools. Demonstrable knowledge of relevant analytics tools a distinct advantage.
- Positive approach demonstrating gravitas and integrity
- Thorough, well organized and methodical
- Ability to prioritize tasks to ensure effective management of workflow
- Good communication and networking skills with an appreciation of cultural nuances
- Confident to work autonomously but also be a team-player
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favorably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.