[PIAS] is one of the world’s leading independent music companies, releasing music from the world’s most iconic independent artists and labels.
We have a global reach, with offices in 16 territories around the world and a 300+ strong team of passionate and talented individuals.
We are currently looking for an exceptional Head of Promotions to manage and drive our creative, strategic and results driven in house promotions team.
With your strong leadership skills and outstanding media contacts you’ll provide direction and inspiration enabling the team to grow our artists profiles by maximising radio, streaming, tv print and their online presence.
Day to Day :
- Working closely with the team, you will provide sound strategic planning and insights for each promotional campaign, putting together the best promo and press teams to drive successful media campaigns.
- Being an integral part of the UK management team, you’ll be responsible for aligning the promotion strategy with the wider marketing plans as well as advising on all media business updates and campaign reporting.
- Maintaining and developing professional relationships with all forms of media will be an essential part of this role.
- You will be able to demonstrate breadth of experience within a promotion’s role working at a senior level and across multiple disciplines.
- You must have a comprehensive pool of contacts at radio and streaming services together with strong relationships with Key producers and editors.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate through your work, inspirational leadership skills and the ability to get the best out of teams.
- You will be highly organised, with an ability to multi task across projects under pressure. You will ensure that deadlines are met, and campaigns are delivered to high standards within budget.
- You will have a passion and a good understanding of both our repertoire and the music market,
What we offer:
- A challenging, dynamic and above all fun work environment.
- The opportunity to learn new skills, develop your career and work with a diverse team.
- The opportunity for international travel
- Access to some of the finest independent music around.
- Generous Company benefit scheme.