[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices.
We work alongside leading independent label and repertoire partners to deliver exceptional localised campaign services to digital and physical customers.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
The Director of Label Services will be responsible for leading and growing the [PIAS] Label Services division and manage the global label management team with a primary focus on delivering an exceptional service to our partners.
- Lead the global label management team and act as a relationship, strategy, and campaign lead for our label, artist and management partners.
- Oversee business development, broadening the client roster and driving market growth by securing new label, manager and artist partnerships across genres and global markets
- Develop, maintain and expand business relations with labels, managers and artists with a particular focus on providing exceptional service, advice and support to our partners.
- Drive efficient communication and best practices, setting and attaining department goals and developing team skills and knowledge across the company
- At all times promote the company’s music driven and artist friendly culture, fostering a climate that encourages creativity and maintains the highest standards of service to the company’s label and artist partners
- Act as a primary company representative participating in industry events and conferences promoting the company and its label services division
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience in the music industry with a large network of artist, manager and label relationships
- An in-depth knowledge of local and international music industry activity with a specific focus on emerging and breaking artists and labels
- Advanced knowledge of the music consumption eco-system including digital, retail, and direct to consumer.
- Digital native with high appreciation of consumer marketing and artist development for recorded repertoire.
- Ability to construct and advise on innovative product marketing strategies, audience development & partner initiatives.
- High level deal making experience with an understanding of industry contractual terms, particularly label services and distribution deals
- Diplomacy, gravitas and integrity
- Forward thinking, adaptable and resilient
- Quality orientated, committed to excellence
- Motivated, organised, efficient and highly effective
- Ability to work non-traditional hours and travel internationally
- Languages would be real advantage
Applications to be sent to [email protected] with the job title in the subject.
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace inclusion and diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favorably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.