[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
The preferred location for the role is Los Angeles, though a New York-based position would also be considered.
OUR COLLECTIVE MISSION
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
- To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
- To spread the music we champion with passion, integrity and care. To help it encounter audiences and success.
- To constantly challenge ourselves to improve.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Reporting to the Regional Managing Director, the Director of Digital will be responsible for developing, growing and managing the digital music market for [PIAS] in the USA.
- Planning and executing market leading digital strategies for our labels and artists
- Building and maintaining DSP relationships
- Maximising streaming play counts, playlist pitching and traffic driving strategies
- Working alongside marketing and promo teams to maximise awareness and integrity of artists campaigns
- Scouting and implementing new digital relationships
- Act local, think global – consideration of campaign strategies outside of the US is crucial
- Share knowledge, insight and initiatives across [PIAS], labels and artists
- Draw on and capitalise on pan group resource, insight and expertise across the [PIAS] group
- Be our digital evangelist in the US and enhance [PIAS]’s reputation for being a dynamic, respected and pro-active digital company
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous related industry experience
- Proven capacity to deliver on initiatives that combine creative thinking with commercial success
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to build relationships and interact with wider business and senior management
- Confident and outgoing with an ability to communicate and deliver well considered and exciting opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Organised and methodical with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as use own initiative
- Gravitas and integrity
- Takes initiative and capitalises on opportunity
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Passionate about music
- Languages would be real advantage
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Send CV and covering letter to [email protected]