[PIAS] Group is looking for an experienced Content Ingestion Manager to join the Repertoire team at their head office in Bermondsey.
This operational role is to help manage the Repertoire Team’s control area and growth, as well as to help service the wider business with the management of all product metadata and assets and its subsequent exploitation. The [PIAS] group includes [PIAS] Artist and Label Services division, [PIAS] own labels and [PIAS]’s roster of partner labels.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of digital music metadata standards and experience working with content ingestion/digital supply chain systems.
- Working as part of a team to ensure all frontline audio and video products have been set up in systems in accordance with partner asset and metadata specifications.
- Monitor and report on issues within the supply chain
- Support in the onboarding of new labels and acquisitions
- Take a leading role with onboarding new digital service partners, scheduling integrations and catalogue backfills as required.
- Ensure digital operations processes and documentation are kept up to date
- Monitoring and reporting on KPI’s of systems and repertoire
- Troubleshooting delivery issues in the global supply chain for both new and existing services
- Contribute to ongoing system developments and upgrades
- Report to and support the Repertoire & Assets Manager
Skills and experience
- An ability to work accurately under time pressure with a good eye for detail on multiple and diverse tasks
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- A good understanding of working with music metadata in a digital distribution context – working knowledge of the iTunes and Spotify Style Guides is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Classical Metadata is an advantage
- Experience working with content management systems (iTunes Connect, Spotify and YouTube CMS preferred)
- An ability to communicate with all staff at the highest and lowest levels, internal and external
- Familiarity and experience of handling XML is advantageous but not critical.
- An international outlook is important and an ability to speak French would also be advantageous but not critical
To apply, please send your c.v. and covering letter to include your current salary package to [email protected] Closing date will be 5th February 2018.