[PIAS] Group manages and controls a range of digital and physical rights on behalf of the labels and repertoire owners that it works with.
[PIAS] is proud to represent some of the world’s finest independently owned music, comedy and film repertoire. We offer a broad range of services on a multi-territorial basis.
A dedicated Classical Data Project Assistant to support critical project work.
This position is for a 6-month contract, with potential to extend. The role will require reviewing and correcting the metadata where needed across all of [PIAS]’s classical repertoire. Initially the focus will be upon [PIAS]’s digital repertoire, but the role will extend to cover physical once this is completed.
Functions of the role will include:
- Reviewing and correcting product data
- Reviewing, de-duplicating and/or correcting classical works and movements within the [PIAS] Repertoire Management System in accordance with digital repertoire standards
- Preparing files for updates to be made via database where appropriate.
- Checking and comparing data sets against other data in other [PIAS] systems
- Liaising with Classical teams within [PIAS] to enable the correct decisions to be made.
- Referring to physical products/booklets and online databases where necessary to make relevant checks
- Provide regular progress updates to Head of Repertoire Operations to ensure strict deadlines to enable project to remain on track are being met.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working with Classical Metadata
- Knowledge of Classical metadata requirements for digital supply chain and retailer style guides
- Experience of working in data entry/data cleaning role an advantage
- Methodical approach to work with/experience of having to deliver to deadlines
- High degree of attention to detail/accuracy is essential
- Strong passion for and knowledge of music and music metadata requirements
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and ability to work autonomously
- Excel proficiency
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise own workload
- Good communication skills – both online and via telephone
- Being organized and demonstrating an affinity with problem solving
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new classical label catalogues as required
- Knowledge of the French language is an advantage
- Gravitas and integrity
- Takes initiative and capitalises on opportunity
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Passionate about music
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Applications to be sent to RecruitmentUK@pias.com with the job title in the subject.